Our COVID-19 Policy
Coronavirus (COVID 19) Policy
We understand the concerns over the Coronavirus (COVID-19), and rest assured, Cielo Property Management is actively taking approved actions to mitigate this issue. Our houses are thoroughly cleaned after each rental with EPA approved disinfectant cleaners designed to kill the virus.
Cielo Real Estate is following advanced cleaning protocols to help support guest and housekeeping protection which include the following:
- Sanitizing wipes in homes as available for use by guests
- 24 hour minimum between stays on new bookings
- Sanitizing of hard and soft surfaces in our homes
According to the EPA, the Coronaviruses are what are called enveloped viruses, "meaning they are the easiest types of viruses to kill with the appropriate disinfectant product”. We will be equipping each of our properties with disinfectant sprays as an added precaution.
For our renters who are concerned over our cancellation policy; we will be following guidelines published by the worldwide booking platforms. These are based on the existence of "Extenuating Circumstances," as defined below as by AirBnB.
What does the extenuating circumstances policy mean?
Eligible reservations can be canceled without charges, including:
- Guests who are traveling to or from severely impacted areas (here’s a list of areas impacted and covered by this policy)
- Hosts who are hosting in or welcoming guests from severely impacted areas (here’s a list of areas impacted and covered by this policy)
- Anyone who can’t complete their trip due to official travel restrictions (like closed borders), medical or disease control duties, flight or ground transportation cancellation initiated by the provider due to COVID-19, or suspected or confirmed cases of COVID-19
Our properties are in a rural area with a small population, and no cases have been reported to date. If travelling by car to your rental, the chance of contracting or spreading the virus are mitigated. If traveling by plane, please take the necessary precautions to mitigate your susceptibility to the virus. This is a serious issue and should be handled accordingly.
Cielo Property management is available to address any of your concerns. Precaution, not panic, is the proper course of action!
What you can do during this time.
For those who are concerned and would like to take precautions:
- We encourage you to follow the mask guidelines during Coronavirus (COVID-19).
We look forward to hosting you and doing all we can to make it the best experience.
Cielo Property Management